Wednesday, April 6, 2011

thesis presentation

so i've been thinking about how to present my work.  so far i think i want to have a tri-fold poster board, with the three sections labeled "denied" "pending" "accepted".  these sections would have the appropriate publication pictures on them from where i had been denied, accepted, etc.

then, i would show my production notebook on a table, as well as my blog, to show the creative process that my project took.  i am thinking i also want to make a portfolio, one that i would be able to show potential employers.  this portfolio would have all of my favorite essays that i wrote, as well as the article clippings i have, and work i've done for other companies.

a collection of this would be very good for my final presentation, because i think it will add the tangibility aspect that i know the presentation needs.  i also think i'll bring a stack of books with me, to decorate my area with.

No comments:

Post a Comment