Monday, February 7, 2011

progress?

this blog has been created for the sole purpose of documenting my progress throughout my senior thesis, and regaling the world with my disdain for the e-reader.

my creative project is an opinion article tailored to both magazines and newspapers about how much i despise the e-reader.  i will be attempting to get said article published, though i am anticipating rejection as well.  i think for a print communications major, creative writing and film studies double minor, this project is apt because its an attempt to see how the printing world works, and whether or not i can succeed in it.

thus far, i have both articles (one for magazines, one for newspapers), nearly completed.  my writing for magazines class will be critiquing my article this week, and i will take what suggestions i deem fit and apply them to my article.  i will also have my journalism II teacher check my newspaper article, and use his suggestions to revise.

after the articles are completed, i will begin to send them out.  i'm hoping to have at least the newspaper articles out by the 19th of february.

No comments:

Post a Comment